This is an agreement between IT-Catalogue on the one hand, and the user of IT-Catalogue services on the other hand.
In this Agreement "You" and "Your" refer to You or any agent, employee, servant or person authorized to act on Your behalf. "We", "Us" and "Our" refer to IT-Catalogue. This Agreement explains Our obligations to You, and explains Your obligations to Us for various services offered by IT-Catalogue, including information publication and usage of the information published on the website. When You use Your account or permit someone else to use it to purchase or otherwise acquire access to additional IT-Catalogue service(s) or to cancel Your IT-Catalogue services (even if We were not notified of such authorization), this Agreement covers such services or actions.
1. Term of Agreement. Modification. You agree that IT-Catalogue may modify this Agreement and the services it offers to You from time to time. You agree to be bound by any changes IT-Catalogue may reasonably make to this Agreement when such changes are made. If You have purchased services from IT-Catalogue, the term of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect as long as You take advantage of and use the products or services.
2. Services description.
IT-Catalogue provides users with the access to the database of IT companies, communities and other authorities which are developed and working in Ukraine. IT companies may sign up for the account with us in order to correct, update and add an information on the services provided by the company, its careers, contacts, news etc.
The IT-Catalogue website is an online medium that allows potential clients to browse the information and then purchase items or services by contacting companies directly.
We are not involved in the actual transaction between companies and their customers. We are merely a passive conduit for the on-line distribution and publication of information about services provided.
IT-Catalogue hyperlinks to third party websites are beyond the control of IT-Catalogue and We are not responsible for the contents of those linked websites.
All the information published by You at the website is responsibility of You and Your company and IT-Catalogue is not liable of any harm this information can inflict.
3. Responsibility of IT-Catalogue.
IT-Catalogue undertakes a commitment to provide with the access to the site in accordance to this terms of services.
4. Responsibility of Clients.
You attest that You are of legal age to enter into this Agreement
You cannot sign up using false information or the information associated with another person/legal entity/trademark/etc.
You cannot sign up for the account in the catalogue using contact details of another person/legal entity/trademark/etc.
You cannot arrange false or unreliable information on the website.
You cannot arrange information, pictures or any other ineligible data. All the data is protected by copyright and trademark laws.
Only You is responsible for the information published on IT-Catalogue, and all the consequences of publication of any contact information are liability of You and Your company.
You cannot copy, expand or use the information published under IT-Catalogue in business application unless it is in your competence, and You are the entity authorized to use it.
5. Pricing. Pricing Adjustments.
IT-Catalogue reserves the right to modify existing pricing through email notification and/or notice on its website. The pricing can be modified one time in a year.
6. Payment methods
We accept payments only in Ukrainian hryvnia. The payment can be proceed through bank transfer according to invoice or directly in the company office.
All fees at IT-Catalogue are due immediately and are non-refundable unless otherwise expressly noted, even if Your services are suspended or terminated.
You may receive a refund if Your account is canceled within the initial 3 days after sign up for the service. If the account holder cancels after the time period specified, there will be no refund given. However if the account holder has signed up for the service for more then 1 months time period the refund would be given only for full unused months.
8. Billing. You choose billing cycle during signup for the services and pay for the services in accordance with it. Your billing date will be determined based on the day of the month of Your purchase. Billing cycle can be changed later on only upon Your request. IT-Catalogue may inform you via e-mail when the fees are due. The service will be suspended in 3 business days after the fee is due.
9. Privacy statement. We don't provide third party access to your account with us or to Your account contact information without Your express permission, except in order to comply with applicable law or valid legal process or to protect the personal safety of Our users or the public.
10. Account Security. You agree and understand that You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of passwords associated with the account You use to access the Services. Accordingly, you agree that you will be solely responsible to IT-Catalogue for all activities that occur under your account. If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or your account login, you agree to notify Us immediately.
11. Copyrights and Trademarks.
All information, text, material, graphics, software and advertisements on the IT-Catalogue website are protected by Copyright. The website is protected by Ukrainian and international copyright and trademark laws. Content on the IT-Catalogue website cannot be modified, reproduced, published or altered in any form. All clients are protected by their own trademarks and copyrights. Their logos, advertising and corporate presence, images are authorized in accordance with trademark guidelines.
12. Termination. IT-Catalogue may, in its sole discretion, terminate your account, delete your profile and any content or information that you have posted on the Site, and/or prohibit you from using or accessing the Service or the Site, at any time, with or without notice, for any reason, including but not limited to violation of these TOS.